IMTB appointed association partner for Influencer360
Haymarket Media has selected the Influencer Marketing Trade Body (IMTB) as its official association partner for Influencer360.
Fronted by leading industry publications, PRWeek and Campaign, Influencer360 is a one-day conference devoted to uniting influencer marketing practitioners from both top brands and agencies. Together delegates will discuss the latest opportunities and threats affecting our sector.
Event goers can learn from a stellar line-up of progressive agencies hosting sessions throughout the day including IMTB members: BENlabs and What They Said. IMTB director-general, Scott Guthrie, will host the afternoon session of the event. You can read the full agenda here.
Influencer360 will be held at the Hilton Metropole Brighton on 17 May 2023. Follow along on the day at #Influencer360.
More reasons to attend Influencer360
Here are a few reasons you should attend Influencer360:
- Receive first-hand insights from leading brands, agencies and content creators to learn from the highs and lows of their influencer partnerships
- Get your questions answered by experts on the legal side of influencer marketing to avoid costly pitfalls and what to watch out for with your contracts.
- Hear from the industry about what their doing to drive more socially impactful, diverse & inclusive content for their influencing campaigns and content
- Find out about the future trends in influencer marketing so that you don’t miss out on new opportunities
- Network with your peers and fellow industry experts from marketing and PR during extended breaks.
About the Influencer Marketing Trade Body
The IMTB is a professional membership organisation dedicated to building a robust, sustainable future for the influencer marketing industry through increased accountability, governance and a unified voice.
Launched in October 2021 with six founding members the IMTB now has 17 member organisations: BENlabs, Captiv8, THE FIFTH, Fourth Floor, Good Relations, impact.com, INCA, R&CPMK, Ketchum, Ogilvy, Open Influence, SEEN Connects, Storm, Tagger, TAKUMI, Whalar and What They Said.
Member organisations sign up to a code of conduct when joining the IMTB. The code articulates specific requirements for members. These are the behaviours that members must demonstrate when they are providing business services and ensure our members are always responsible, accountable, transparent and competent.
IMTB represents influencer marketing on the Committee of Advertising Practice ("CAP") as a member. CAP is responsible for writing and updating the rules on advertising in the UK via the CAP (Non-broadcast Advertising) Code.
CAP is the sister organisation of the Advertising Standards Authority ("ASA") - the UK’s independent advertising regulator that administers the CAP Code to keep ads legal, decent, honest and truthful.