The Influencer Marketing Show (“IMS”) has named the Influencer Marketing Trade Body (“IMTB”) as a media partner for its London conference in October.
The Influencer Marketing Show (“IMS”) has named the Influencer Marketing Trade Body (“IMTB”) as a media partner for its London conference next month.
IMS conference and exhibition enables brands, agencies, tech providers and content creators to connect, build relationships and strike deals. Last year 1,304 meetings were scheduled through the event app.
Importantly, the one-day event, to be held in London’s Old Billingsgate on 20 October 2022, offers influencer marketing practitioners the opportunity to learn from keynote speakers.
Around 2,000 attendees are expected at IMS London. Event goers are comprised of brands, creators, publishers, platforms and agencies.
This year the event organisers have expanded the show to three stages, all running separate influencer-related tracks throughout the day covering topics including:
- Ethics & economics of virtual influencers
- Campaign measurement and evaluation
- Growing pains of livestream commerce
- How the Creator Economy will Disrupt the Metaverse & Web3
The IMTB is the professional membership organisation dedicated to building a robust, sustainable future for the influencer marketing industry. Launched at the Influencer Marketing Show in October 2021 the IMTB has since:
- Provided written evidence to the Parliamentary Influencer Culture Inquiry - and been cited three times in the subsequent report titled: 'Influencer culture: Lights, camera, inaction?'.
- Contributed subject matter expertise at the review stage to the ISBA code of conduct on influencer marketing.
- Delivered formal responses to the department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport’s Online Advertising Programme consultation.
- Represented our industry in publications including The Financial Times, The Drum, Talking Influence, Mediatel, Media Leader and Performance Marketing World.
- Forged a strong working relationship with the Advertising Standards Authority.
- Been named by the Competition and Markets Authority as a key stakeholder for influencer marketing initiatives.
Speaking of the media partnership Matthew Wood, Founder & CEO of PerformanceIN - the firm behind IMS - said:
“The integrity and professionalism of the creator economy as more CMOs and budget holders fully adopt and appreciate the creativity and results that can be garnered from the channel will, I'm sure, be monitored with an eagle eye. That's why it's important that the industry supports a body that can provide governance, advice and a unified industry voice. We are delighted to be supporting the cause and warmly welcome IMTB as a media partner to the Influencer Marketing Show this October in London.”
Scott Guthrie of the IMTB said of the media partnership:
“The influencer marketing industry has near-tripled in value since the Influencer Marketing Show first opened its doors in October 2017. As our industry expands and matures its practices have become increasingly sophisticated. This professionalisation and sophistication has been reflected in the evolution of IMS. The Influencer Marketing Trade Body is thrilled to partner with IMS. We share the same values of professionalism and of unifying an industry voice.”
Further information about IMS
The Influencer Marketing Show takes place on 20 October 2022 at Old Billingsgate in the heart of London. The full venue address is: 1 Old Billingsgate Walk (Riverside, 16 Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6DX
IMTB members receive a discount on tickets bought for the show.
About the Influencer Marketing Trade Body
The Influencer Marketing Trade Body is the professional membership organisation for influencer marketing agencies and influencer marketing platforms. The IMTB is dedicated to building a robust, sustainable future for the influencer marketing industry through increased accountability, governance and a unified voice.